Announcement Of Reopening
Hello everyone. I hope this message finds you all safe and healthy. We would like to thank you for your continued support during this pandemic – not just your patronage but for the emotional support as well. It hasn’t always been easy, so we very much appreciate you sticking with us throughout. With that we’re pleased to announce that we will re-open for in store shopping Monday, June 22nd. New store hours will be 9 am to 5 pm daily. Here’s what you’ll need to know:
- In store shopping will also be available for elderly and immunocompromised shoppers only from 8am to 9am. (Just before the store opens to the general public.)
- There will be a limit of 5 shoppers in the store at a time.
- Please, try to limit one shopper per household.
- You must cover your face and allow 6 feet of social distance.
- Hand sanitizing wipes and gloves will be provided.
- Curbside Service will remain the same. Click here to order.
We will be taking the following precautions to help ensure safety.
- We will disinfect commonly used services every hour adhering to the Interim Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfection of Food Manufacturing Facilities or Food Retail Stores for COVID-19
- The majority of the bulk section will be prepackaged. The gravity bins will remain the same and will be self-service. However, the bulk spice and tea section will be full service and shoppers will require help from the staff.
- Hot coffee and soup will be full service and made available near the packaging room. The bulk kombucha from the kegerator and frozen drink machine will be self-service.
- We will monitor the entrance so as to not exceed the limit of five shoppers, so you may have to wait on the porch for your turn to enter.
Thanks again for the uplifting community support. We look forward to seeing you again.