Cooking with Jessie: Pesto Chick’n Parm Sub
These meatless pesto & mozzarella cutlets by Quorn make this a quick, super easy vegetarian meal. They are Non-GMO, Soy-Free, and are an excellent source of protein. However, they do contain cheese, gluten, and egg white, so they are not suitable for vegans, those who have gluten intolerances or egg allergies.
It’s so easy to make you don’t even really need a recipe, but I put one together anyway…
Pesto Chick’n Parm Sub
- 2 Sub Rolls any kind of roll or bread will work
- 2 Quorn Pesto & Mozzarella Meatless Cutlets
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
- Cook the cutlets according to package instructions. Microwave works fine and is the fastest method unless you prefer to use the oven.
- Cut the cutlets into strips and transfer them to the sub rolls.
- Drizzle marinara sauce over the cutlets and top with shredded parmesan. Note: the cutlets come stuffed with mozzarella already, but you can add extra if you like!
- Toast the sub rolls in a toaster oven or bake them in the oven just long enough to warm the sauce and melt the cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!
Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let me know what you think – I’d love to hear from you!