Daily Update: Wednesday, July 22nd
Due to a technical issue we will not have any fresh bread today. We will resume normal baking tomorrow. We are so sorry for the inconvenience.
If you would like to reserve bread for tomorrow please feel welcome to do so on your curbside order or call the store.
Due to an unrelated technical issue, our produce case out of order.
Kombucha and juices have been temporarily relocated to the meat and cheese cooler. Some produced items are relocated to the deli case, and some items are not displayed so please ask a staff person and we’ll be happy to grab you whatever you need.
Open 9 am to 7 pm
Stop by or place your curbside order here.
* V = Vegan
Scone of the day:
- No Scones
- No Fresh Bread
Day Old Breads:
- Country Wheat
- Seeded White
- Ginger Spice
- Peanut Butter
- Maple Cranberry
- Raisin Coconut Cashew
- Honey Maple
- Snickerdoodle Cookie
- Seven Layer Bar
In the Deli Case:
- Black Bean Burger w/ Mac Salad – $12.99
- Peanut Sesame Noodles – $6.99
Sandwiches & Wraps:
- Tempeh Wrap (V) – $5.29
- Curried Chickpea Wrap (V) – $4.49
- Mediterranean Hummus Wrap (V) – $4.99
- Pesto Chicken Caprese Wrap – $6.99
- Chicken Caesar Wrap – $6.99
- Roast Beef Horsey Wrap – $6.99
Salads and Sides:
- Gardien Buffalo Chick’n Salad – $6.99
- 3C Slaw (V) – $2.49
- Tofu Salad (V) – $3.99
- Curried Chickpea Salad (V) – $4.99
- Tuscan Chicken and Artichoke
- Portuguese Kale
- Garden Veggie
- Tomato Cheddar
- Cream Chicken and Almond
- House-made Cold Brew Coffee is back!
- Made with Guatemala HueHuetenango from St. Lawrence Roasters
- 12 oz – $2.99
- 20 oz – $4.99
- See our Produce Highlights
- Check out our Store Photo Tour
Images courtesy of the Farm-to-Table Initiative led by Cornell Cooperative Extension of St. Lawrence County