Open House 2021
Every year, the Co-op likes to show our appreciation to our local farmers, vendors, our member-owners and the community. We customarily throw a big one-day event with food samples, music, kids entertainment, discounts, and a wonderful chance for our customers to meet our local farmers and producers. It was a fun way to learn more about local food and put a face to the farm name and the products we sell. However, the pandemic has once again prevented us from celebrating in our traditional fashion.
Announcing Open House 2021 Edition! A seven day event from September 19th through 25th with discounts, prizes, and a virtual look at our featured local vendors. Here’s how to participate:
Meet the Vendors!
- Each day, we will highlight a different local producer by posting a video on our website.
- Please visit our blog and view the featured vendor video to learn more about them and their business. These will also be posted to our Facebook page.
- Each of the vendors have donated a product of theirs to be included in our Grand Prize!
Get 10% Off Your Purchases!
- Pick up a copy of North Country This Week and you’ll find an Open House 2021 Edition voucher.
- Cut out the voucher, bring it to the store and redeem it for 10% off your groceries (one-time only).
- The voucher also serves as a free entry into our raffle for a chance to win one of THREE prizes:
- The voucher can be used on any day of the event, but can only be used once per customer / member household.
- We will have printed copies of the voucher inside if you don’t have a copy of NCTW. This is also handy if you’re using our Curbside Grocery Service.
Here’s our vendor lineup:
- Sunday 9/19 – ADK Fragrance & Flavor Farm and Grasse River Hemp
- Monday 9/20 – Martin’s Farmstand
- Tuesday 9/21 – Pat & April’s Pork
- Wednesday 9/22 – Cedar Hedge Farm
- Thursday 9/23 – Squeak Creek Apiaries
- Friday 9/24 – St. Lawrence Valley Roasters
- Saturday 9/25 – St. Lawrence Nurseries
We hope you enjoy the celebration!
Andy Peet, General Manager