Watermelon Feta Appetizer Recipe
Celebrate summer with a simple, yet elegant recipe for a watermelon feta appetizer. The symphony of flavors compliment each other. The sweet watermelon is balanced out because of the salty feta cheese. While the tangy balsamic dressing and fresh basil brings it all together.
Since it’s cool and refreshing it’s the perfect salad combo for summer. It’s also appealing to they eyes. It would make an excellent choice for that next potluck or cookout!
In conclusion, be sure to check out additional side dish ideas on our blog.
Shared with permission from http://welcometothetable.coop
Watermelon Feta Salad Ingredients
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon raspberry preserves
- Dash each of onion powder,
- freshly-ground black pepper
- and sea salt
- 1 pound seedless watermelon, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 6 ounces feta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chiffonade