Daily Update: Wednesday, October 19th
Open 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Stop by or place your curbside order here.
- Country White
- Potato Dill
- Country White
- Country Wheat
- North Country Grain
- Cinnamon Raisin
- Chocolate Chip
- Assorted Reduced
Wraps, Sandwiches and Entrée: Fresh and Reduced
- Gardein Fajita Wrap
- Sauteed Veggie and Avocado Wrap
- Ham and Spinach Wrap
- Ham and Cheddar Wrap
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap
- Corned Beef Reuben on a Pretzel Bun
- Roast Beef and Cheddar Wrap
Sides & Salads: Fresh
- Quinoa Salad
- Waldorf Salad
- Pesto Pasta Salad
In the Warmer:
- Caramelized Onion Mac and Cheese
In The Freezer:
- Assorted Knots
- Assorted Soups – Reduced
- Vegetarian Maple Pumpkin
- Loaded Potato Bacon
Bulk Carriage House Granolas:
- Maple Cranberry Granola
Hot & Cold Beverages (Self Serve):
- Yerba Mate Mondays – Free at Register 1 (after 11:00am)
- Cold Brew Coffee – St. Lawrence Valley Roasters
- Hot Coffee – Organic & Fair Trade St. Lawrence Valley Roasters (local) & Equal Exchange Co-op
- Hot Tea – Organic Equal Exchange
- Kombucha – Rotating flavors by Aqua Vitea
- Frozen Kaneb Apple Cider
- Mulled Cider
The option to make special orders is available for all of the products the Carriage House produces. They do require advance notice. If you are interested in placing a special order, please call the store at (315) 265-4630 or email the Carriage House directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Examples of special order options:
- See what’s in Produce this week!
- We’re Rounding Up to Rebuild! Learn more here.
- Check out our Cheese of the Month here.
- See what’s on sale this month!